Voor de Nederlandstalige versie klik hier
Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is:
J.G. Suurhoffstraat 58
1067 VV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Mob : +31 (0)61 762 7934
E-mail : email@example.com
Chamber of commerce n° 57646260
Data Protection Officer:
Soccer & Performance Academy
J.G. Suurhoffstraat 58
1067 VV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Mob : +31 (0)63 758 9452
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Simpli Management Data Protection Policy:
1. Data Protection
We are pleased about your visit on our web page and your interest in our offers. The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us. In these Privacy Statement we explain how we collect your personal data, what we do with it, for what purposes and on what legal basis this is done, and which rights and claims are associated with it for you. Our Privacy Statement for the use of our website and the Data Protection Policy of Simpli Management do not apply to your activities on the websites of social networks or other providers that you can reach via the links on our website. Please check the websites of these providers for their data protection regulations.
2. Collection and processing of your personal data
a) We may store your personal data on several occasions, when you register for one of our newsletters, when you are interested in one of our products or services, when you go to one of our locations to request a quote or to purchase a product or service, when you use our (mobile) application during an event or when you contact our «customer care».
b) We may also collect data relating to you via third parties (see also below).
c) Depending on the circumstances, we may collect the following categories of personal data:
- General information: Name, first name, gender, language, date of birth, address, telephone (fixed and / or mobile), email address.
- And if you are a business customer: your company details (address, telephone (fixed and / or mobile), e-mail address, VAT and registration number at the Chamber of Commerce), the number of employees.
- Information regarding our products or services:
- Products and / or services for which you have expressed an interest or requested a quotation
- Which products and / or services have been purchased and information about ordering these products and / or services.
- Your trainer, club or guidance (the one with whom you train regularly or who you have appointed as a trainer or supervisor who you prefer or who is closest to you)
- Date of registration of the information and source
- Your answers to our satisfaction surveys
- Information from third parties:
- We may also collect information that relates to you and originate from public databases or social media platforms or that we obtain through commercial partners and that we use to update, correct or supplement your data, in particular to better understand what type of products and services you might be interested in.
d) As far as possible, we also record the date on which these data were communicated or to which changes were made.
e) We only store other personal data when you provide us with this information, for example in the context of a registration, a contact form, a survey, a contest or the settlement of a contract. In these cases, we also only save the data, insofar as we do this on the basis of an authorization granted by you or in accordance with the applicable legal requirements (more information on this can be found below in the section 'Legal bases of processing').
3. Purposes of use
We use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To answer your questions, when you ask us questions via our website or through our «customer care».
- To send you the newsletters for which you have registered or to participate in certain commercial campaigns or competitions.
- To provide you with commercial and / or promotional information by telephone or e-mail (or via any other means of communication for which the law requires us to obtain your permission).
- To communicate your data to our commercial partners (to allow them to introduce products / services related to your purchased service / product from us, such as performance training, nutrition, etc.).
- To let you use the services of our mobile application (such as SPA World).
In the cases mentioned above, we process your data based on your consent (see article 6). You have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
- For the follow-up of your order, general customer management, after sales service and collection
- To be able to contact you immediately if changes will take place during your development
- For accounting purposes
- For combating possible fraud and abuse and the management of disputes and legal proceedings, including transfer of claim
In the cases mentioned above, we process your data with a view to concluding or executing a contract with you (see article 6).
- To inform you by post about our products and services
- To create customer or prospects profiles, for example to be able to make targeted (marketing) offers
- To centralize, combine or supplement your data, possibly with the help of information from external partners
- To improve our products or services, adapt events, websites or mobile applications to the preferences of our visitors, customers or prospects.
- For market analysis, for financial management or reporting purposes
- For combating possible fraud and abuse and the management of disputes and legal proceedings
In the cases mentioned above, we process your data with a view to our legitimate interest (see article 6). In certain cases, we are legally obliged to manage your personal details and / or communicate them to the government or to bodies determined by law. In such cases we process your data on the basis of our legal obligations (see article 6).
4. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your data can be transferred to the following third parties:
- To our external subcontractors, within the framework of certain services that they perform on our behalf (such as customer care, advertising agencies, IT service providers etc.);
- To Simpli Management as well as to other companies that are part of the Simpli Management group;
- To our possible legal successors;
- To our commercial partners to allow them to send you promotional offers, possibly based on your marketing profile, for products and services linked to the purchased service / product from us, such as performance, nutrition, etc. .;
In certain cases, your personal data may be transferred by its recipients outside the European Economic Union. In such cases, we ensure the protection of your personal data through specific contractual obligations (model contracts of the European Commission), Privacy Shield or other legally recognized security mechanisms.
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. We are constantly improving our security measures in line with technological developments.
6. Legal bases of processing
a) Insofar as you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal data, that consent is the legal basis for the processing (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR).
b) For the processing of personal data for the purposes of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you, Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR is the legal basis.
c) Insofar as the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. for the retention of data), we are authorized to do so pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR.
d) In addition, we process personal data for the purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. Maintaining the functionality of our IT systems, marketing our own and third-party products and services as well as documenting business contacts as required by law are such legitimate interests.
7. Deletion of your personal data
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the purpose of the processing. Data will only be stored for longer than this period if this is necessary in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations or other legal norms of the European Union or a member state of the European Union.
Your personal data will be kept during the following storage periods:
- Prospects: Two years after the expiration of the basis for the use of the data
- Customers: Five years after the expiry of the agreement
- Subscribers to newsletter: Two years after unsubscribing for the newsletter
8. Rights of the data subject
a) As a data subject, you have the right of access (Art. 15 GDPR), right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) and right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
b) If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of processing your personal data before revocation remains unaffected. We may further process such data pursuant to another applicable legal basis, e.g. for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (cf. section "Legal bases of processing").
c) Right to object; You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter e GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests) on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you object, we will only process your personal data if we can prove compelling legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
d) We ask you to address your claims or declarations to the following contact address if possible: email@example.com.
e) If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
If you subscribe to a newsletter offered on our website, the data provided in the newsletter subscription will only be used for sending the newsletter, unless you agree to further use. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter.
© 2018 Simpli Management. All rights reserved.